Saturday, November 24, 2007

One cryied and the other should have

It's back to the early days for our crew. We were at Hunter mountain on the belt parkway when Kenny came by crying I cant do this I cant do this when in fact he was doing it better then the rest. Except he was crying all the way down. Me and Frankie aka Fancy foot and cranky Frankie by night. We decided to go down the steep north side at the bottom Frankie forgot to turn and hit a wooden gate that was there to protect the water pipe that was behind it. I thought I would be bringing the bad news home when I seen a hand waving from the pile of snow. I help Frankie get up and guest what he was not crying like Kenny the Crying Irish i heard of the fighting Irish but this boy was down with TCI for sure The Crying Irish in fact he's not only a client he's the president.

No comments: